Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Road Trip

A beautiful scene on I-90 in eastern Washington.

Oh how I miss a good road trip in the car. After four days of shooting hundreds of shoes, bags, balls and apparel in a makeshift studio at Nike, while the rest of Portland was basking in a blast of warm sunny days, I got in my pickup truck on Monday evening and started my road trip to Montana for work. My first shoot was in Seattle on Tuesday morning. Now after a spending the night in a cheap hotel in Idaho, I am heading towards my old stopping grounds in Montana for another shoot. Here are some shots from along the long, winding, and often too straight roads. All the of the shots were done with my iPhone and then processed with an iPhone application called Camera Bag. No Photoshop used here.

Ah, just in time! I-90, eastern Washington.

Morning art outside my cheap hotel in Tacoma, WA.

Afternoon coffee stop at Snoqualmie Pass, WA, right off I-90.

Driving I-5 north of Portland in Washington. The day started out warm and sunny. Go figure!

Seattle has a lot of overpasses.

And a lot of tunnels.


Driving towards Snoqualmie Pass, WA on I-90. Brrrrrrr!


Getting the call for fast food.


Nice to have a good neighbor along for the ride.

No comments: